Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Flame Zone 2", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @TM I considered improving it/remaking it before uploading it, as I said in the comments of Flame Zone 1, I didn't think it was good enough then, so I was unsure about submitting it in the first place. I didn't even get the idea(s) for designing/how to design this level until now, but.........I understand your point of view. :)
ToughMan 12 years ago
  I have to be honest CD. This lvl really deserves a 5 for all the reasons I mentioned re the criteria I set to rate. Excellent lvl, design, challenge, fun, unique (in the tricky part)...bravo. The Flame Zone 1 however lacks challenge, uniqueness, and fun. You do the math and tell me how you want me to rate it.

Although against my principle (that is I dont like avoid rating) I am somehow forced not to rate cause I know it was not your intention. The lesson here CD - I probably have told you that last year too - is try to review, play and improve every little level b4 uploading it even if it takes more time to upload all of them. Quality is always valued more than quantity.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  This one is supposed to be more specifically OO than the first, I assume you could tell. :)

Thanks btw, I hope I preserved the flame's artistic look well enough. ;P
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This was harder than I first thought. Definitely a big improvement. Well Done!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Flame Zone 2"

About Level "Flame Zone 2"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This was harder than I first thought. Definitely a big improvement. Well Done!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg