Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Astria", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice! I can find 2/3 but I can only reach the 2nd one.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Found all the secret rocks! :D the first one is so difficult though!

Edit: It's gonna be tough to compete with that perfect run from keithy...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Beat it finally :O
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Go to the check point, die, and you are floating upwards! Is everything moving down? Because I want to use that in one of my levels!
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Would you mind telling what the glitch is?
CubixIII 9 years ago
  lol, woah

i just discovered a glitch :D
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Congratulations AK! You made the "best levels you havcen't scored on" tab get this level the first one I have to complete. xD
AK 12 years ago
  Not only is it super hard, but it MURDERS my computer....

I will never be able to beat this awesome level :X
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Is it really that hard? O_o

I did it in testing with a slow time of 200,000+......

Even if you got the all the secret rocks you should be able to do it, if you went relatively fast, with 150,000+ points... :?

(No, that emoticon was not a mistake)
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Yes! Did it in time!

Great level! 5/5
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Ferrari, the info bubble SAID to find all 5 rocks before the final gates opened (all the close together ones). So that's your fault. :P

If you meant the part where there's the "cave"-like passages under the gates, those gates are bonuses for finding the secret rocks, like Pof said. :)
Pof 12 years ago
  Each secret rock open a shortcut ^^
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Ah, I drove all the way to the end, finding all the gates closed.

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

SO frustrating.
chris3000 12 years ago
  @pof: how did you do it so fast?
Pof 12 years ago
  All of them was a great challenge.
Pyronite was the hardest to find and Riviolite the hardest to reach (I was sure there was something on this place ^^)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Congratz Pof :)

Which one was the hardest for you?

I didn't collect any because I was too lazy and it lags like crazy on my computer. :P
Pof 12 years ago
  I find them all :D
Now I have to do this in time...
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Pof those are the scores from when the level was just an intro with the lander moving sideways to the finish. :P

So, yeah, you can delete them. :)

Rock finding difficulties:

Paralurium: Obvious
Stratogen: Easy
Vexerium: Easy
Dyolexium: Very Easy
Cheese: Obvious

Pyronite: Hard (to find and to reach)
Halaberite: Average
Riviolite: Very Hard (almost impossible to find, very hard to reach)
Pof 12 years ago
  Masterpiece by Camo... (underrated :s)
I beat it with one secret rock (halaberite). Don't worry, I'll come back with all the secret rocks.

What are all those 20 seconds scores??? Do I delete them?
kirrock 12 years ago
  Atria?! Time to Invaid Gliese 581 C <3

Anyways. Great level! I give It an 5/5!
Great job. Keep It up!
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Why hasn't anyone beat this yet? It's not that hard. Just no time to do it? :/

All rocks are in order of appearance from the info bubbles (however the secret rocks aren't all after the needed rocks, but they are in their respective info bubble order).

Has anyone even found ONE secret rock yet? O_o
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Ferrari, what wait? you mean the lander movement?

And if that's what you meant, you know you guys can speed up the sideways movement (especially important when I move the pictures back) by pressing the right side of the lander?

And keep the animations....well, I had one that was annoying me a lot, so I might just move the pictures back and leave that info blank. :/

@azz, first of all, it's pronounced lunarax, and anyways, I think the answer is in the question. :P

EDIT:I've put the pictures back in, however I've left out one for the Jupiter explosion, if anyone thinks I should make that one (it had been frustrating me up to this point) then I'll try. :/
azz 12 years ago
  How can they not survive without cheese?
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Seems quite nice this. I kind of liked the story with the animations, though. I'd advice you to keep the animations, and delete the wait at the current starting place. But only after the contest :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Astria"

About Level "Astria"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Seems quite nice this. I kind of liked the story with the animations, though. I'd advice you to keep the animations, and delete the wait at the current starting place. But only after the contest :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg