Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "'L'", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 10 years ago
  I thought of myself as a genious and a fool at the same time as I completed this one. You amaze me again, murat. 5/5 is the only well fitting rate, for the simplicity and difficulty put together in one level.
Jyxz 12 years ago
  hah there was once a time where I HAD beat every blockoban level, i beat pauloalex by a few days if i recall correctly when JP came out with the "unplayed" tab. A busy life and a few of toughman and murats monsters really put an end to solving levels as they came out tho, maybe again someday hah.

Edit: Your question got me wondering about the oldest level that I hadn't solved, "double exit" I opened it up and remembered my conclusion back then that it was impossible, but chris with you inspiration I was able to find something I had only searched desperately for before, a solution.
chris3000 12 years ago
  @jyxz: Can you beat all blockoban levels?
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Mission accomplished, I wanted to stop cause it was too hard but I had no excuse.. there was only 2 blocks that were even bound and only 5 targets... I had to solve it!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "'L'"

About Level "'L'"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 12 years ago
  Mission accomplished, I wanted to stop cause it was too hard but I had no excuse.. there was only 2 blocks that were even bound and only 5 targets... I had to solve it!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg