Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dot Hopper", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  I feel like everyone before me really didn't commit as I did for this run, it seems like they went through it very cautiously...
Pof 12 years ago
  This is pleasant to ride men.

Try to be a bit more painstaking with HUGE background lines... There is some messiness next to the beginning ;)
chris3000 12 years ago
  Hey, nice challenge.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I moved some dots just slightly, hope you don't mind.

Now that there's at least a little more variation in the gameplay, it's acceptable.

But in the future, try to avoid this kind of repetetive challenge.
Masquerade 12 years ago
  Ok,I'll get to that but right now I'm taking a little break.P.S.making this like you said will just make it harder which Im ok with and plz delete scores after update

[edit]ok, changed a lot of dot sizes and and there are now a couple dots that are higher for different jump angles and BTW your doing great for a new admin.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  The problem wasn't the fact the level was too easy, becasue it wans't, but the challenge was all too repetetive. It would be better if you make a more variated challenge. Not just jumping from dots aligned in a perfectly straight lines, with all dots being equaly big.
Masquerade 12 years ago
  Alright I added fake dots a trap dot moving dots and a checkpoint wasn't sure about the backround and I'm positive this level is possible,now to beat it to prove it!

[edit]used trainer mode,but its possible.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This is really a bit too simple. You really have to do something with the gamplay. The design is also a bit too simple, though it looks quite nice.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dot Hopper"

About Level "Dot Hopper"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This is really a bit too simple. You really have to do something with the gamplay. The design is also a bit too simple, though it looks quite nice.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg