Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Introducing Layers", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Azz, please post messages which are related to the level!
azz 12 years ago
  *ahem* Kids on site.
  Ok, I think you are right. So I am making loads of P4m levels, Because I want my first official (+100EXP) YAY!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  JP: I have released slow lines to Rolling turtle!

*makes a shitty level with slow lines*
JP, make this official plz because this level brings a fresh featur.

^ that's why.

I agree with Ferrari, layers are new, but I think we should only make the most original uses for layers official.
  Official=level which brings new and fresh things into a game. This level brings layers (new+fresh (fire+ice curves, icy spinner)) into the game. It's a intro, :D
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  jasper why would this one be official you can make great levels with it but that isn't a great level
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I shouldn't have to write down all exceptions I could find, that's the basic rule, but of course Gundu always creates exceptions.

And you quoted me wrong, that wasn't what I said :P
azz 12 years ago
  *haven't learned* Check underwater rescue and when blocks get mad.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I say no because, right now we haven't fully learned how to use this as best as possible, so I'd prefer to officialize one of those awesomne levels that will come later on.
  I won't complain, but shouldn't this be official coz it brings some new and fresh into the game?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Introducing Layers"

About Level "Introducing Layers"

First post of the topic

I won't complain, but shouldn't this be official coz it brings some new and fresh into the game?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg