Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Winter Racing", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  This is very difficult to finish.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Please delete Jeti's score :)
burfy 12 years ago
  That will be very helpful thanks :) hopefully the glitch is fixed soon...
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Thanks, and I know. I could try to help you by calling for an admin on all levels I find where people have cheated :)
burfy 12 years ago
  Ok done, there will still be "big cleaning" after the glitch is fixed...
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Burfy, can you please delete my score, I forgot about the cheat, and glitched it :/
azz 12 years ago
  I wasn't joking.
I was just asking you not to use it because as soon as i make a local save level and go to upload it you have already made it.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  If you're going to care so much for your patent, then I'll start to care just as much about mine.

You may not create any level involving going round any circuit more than one time, because that's my concept.

You see, that sounds kinda ridiculous, and I hope you were joking.
burfy 12 years ago
  azz you forgot to add a smiley and say it was a joke...
azz 12 years ago
  Could you please not use my race concept anymore because as soon as i go to make a level, you have already made it.
burfy 12 years ago
  Oh sure, it is actually quite hard.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I thought it was quite easy, but can you make it medium, Burfy?
chris3000 12 years ago
  Are you sure this is easy? I hate to give up on this.
jp 12 years ago
  Wow the game has changed a lot. This must be a very difficult level, I need to complete the tutorials before I can go back to this one.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Great level, but a little hard.
burfy 12 years ago
  Oh I excluded this possibility as too hard, yes imo this will be better.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  It was possible, by going quickly in and out again before the ice breaks, but is this better?
burfy 12 years ago
  Ferrari this is great, one problem though - when you go to turn on the green switch, you cut off your way (ice), or at least I don't see other way to do it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Winter Racing"

About Level "Winter Racing"

First post of the topic

burfy 12 years ago
  Ferrari this is great, one problem though - when you go to turn on the green switch, you cut off your way (ice), or at least I don't see other way to do it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg