Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Beautiful BG", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 2 years ago

SPOILER

Anyway, first 11k irrelevant from the history of the level. I'd say that I won't be able to beat this, it was pretty fast!
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Well all you length naggers are in luck i am making a longer BBG Track
AK 12 years ago
  It's.... beautiful......

O.O

Wish it was longer... 4/5
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Look, my comment is psycho-mind :P. It is meant as joke, but also as a complement how great Bg this is! So 4/5 ;P
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Coolguy, the level's not bad....but it needs to be longer and a FEW of the bg's could be cooler/more "beautiful". Also, more important than bg improvement is that ALL (or at least almost all) of your straight horizontal lines weren't straight.

To make them neat, place them right to left, not left to right. (this and more VERY IMPORTANT level tips can be found in the RT level NEWBIES).

So it gets a 4/5 from me. It's still good, though, don't take it wrong. :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  You didn't do much wrong, Coolguy was the one acting silly, but your message was kinda unnecessairy. I just wanted to stop you before you guys started arguing, which very likely would've happen.
  Ok, what's the matter with everyone? All I do is wrong in front of everybody's eyes >=(
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  You two should stop acting like that.
  You should see what a comments on BL were posted
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Jasper, that's not a way to use the level comments especially with an epic-failing joke.
  Strange title for that lvl
SPOILER
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I knew you could make brilliant design, just put some of this in your other levels and they will be brilliant ;)

But please make nr. 2 a bit longer.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Beautiful BG"

About Level "Beautiful BG"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I knew you could make brilliant design, just put some of this in your other levels and they will be brilliant ;)

But please make nr. 2 a bit longer.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg