Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Legend of Zelda ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Masquerade 12 years ago
  backwords there should have been an info saying to come back to a certain bush near the chu-chus

(edit)I'm probably gonna make a pack so if you want to help just make levels based on oldschool Nintendo games such as,Metriod,Donkey Kong,B Fight,or Pikmin
PineappleDude 12 years ago
  Which direction do I have to drive after I found the sword?
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I also liked the chu-chus :)

Pof: No, I'm living proof there's no physical law demanding knowledge of Zelda.

MIF: No, never heard about any of those names. Only reason I've heard about Zelda is that it has been mentioned somewhere on BL.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Cute chu-chu's!
Masquerade 12 years ago
  I wasn't gonna put the triforce in because of the theme,and the creatures are those things that just walk around on some of the Zelda games(Spirit Tracks)

(edit)I know the chu-chus don't look good I drew Link well because I was looking at a picture.
Pof 12 years ago
  What a cute little Link!!!
Great level but those chu-chus are ugly :P

Ferrari you have to know Zelda! You HAVE to... ;)

5/5 for a wonderful theme (Where is the Triforce?)

Edit : Try to avoid messy lines like those on the very right and left of the level...
nachos 12 years ago
  Actually I think he was talking to Ferrari.
Masquerade 12 years ago
  MIF,yes,one of them does ring a bell,I have Spirit Tracks can't find the sand temple I've heard of Phantom Hourglass,and Skyward Sword,I think my cousin has Twilight Princess why are you some kinda Legend of Zelda expert?

[edit]Highscore!
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  O_O

Wind Waker? Twilight Princess? Phantom Hourglass? SPIRIT TRACKS? SKYWARD SWORD?! DO ANY ONE OF THOSE RING A BELL? DO THEY?!

"Watch out for Chu-chus!" I've gotta watch out for trains? XD

(Masquerade, it WAS to Ferrari. And I am not an expert at LOZ. I'm an expert at IZ! :D)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This seems rather nice, though I have no idea what Zelda actually is, so I'm not sure wether it's a good Zelda level or not, what I know is that it does seem to me as it is quite a good JG2 level. Therefor it's accepted :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Legend of Zelda "

About Level "Legend of Zelda "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This seems rather nice, though I have no idea what Zelda actually is, so I'm not sure wether it's a good Zelda level or not, what I know is that it does seem to me as it is quite a good JG2 level. Therefor it's accepted :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg