Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "A Vertical World", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

funguy161 8 years ago
  I Don't Get This...Using A Bubble To Climb Walls...
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Thanks Dynamo! I couldn't let you have the highscore on my level all by yourself, though, despite your kind words.

Improving my score here also gave me the nice score of 24000 points.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Glad you confirmed my statement. :)
I don't bother making everything right to get such a score. I'm happy with 114 as well. :D
Dynamo 8 years ago
  First of all, congratulations Ferrari (and dingdong of course) on achieving an RT official level, fully deserved with this intricate, beautiful, innovative concept!

And second of all, thanks for the heads up with that possible score of 117 Treazer, I'm always up for a good challenge, and believe it or not I found a way (which by the way is secret) and proved it was possible! Would never have even bothered to find a way to get from 116 to 117 otherwise! ;)
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Thanks guys, and especially to Gameinsky! I didn't notice this either until Treazer mentioned it in the comments of my CBCL-level :)
kiethy342 8 years ago
  if anything deserved to be official, this is it. nice one ferrari :)
Treazer 8 years ago
  I didn't realize you already made this official. Congratulations Ferrari! :)
Treazer 9 years ago
  I managed to improve my score from 113 to 114 and I know that even 117 is possible ;)
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yes you were, dingdong! 17x five stars... wow! Congrats to dingdong for the amazing concept and to Ferrari for the awesome execution! :)
dingdong 10 years ago
  I thought you could do something great with it. It seems i was right.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Thanks for pitching me the concept :)
dingdong 10 years ago
  And you deserve it all. It's a fantastic execution of this idea
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Thank you!

And a big thanks to all of the raters and comment-posters as well :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  I don't manage to do 116. I know how to do it, but with every try I don't mange some jumps with the first time. Well done Ferrari!
KoopaConor 11 years ago
  Very challenging. It's quite irritating with all the jump angles and whatnot, but it's a good idea and executed well. I'd even recommend it to those who are just learning the bubble jump mechanics.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Someone rated it 4/5 and changed it to 5/5.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  And looks like one 4/5.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Wow, I just realised this level has got 17 5/5 votes :O Well done! =)
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  This level is ridiculous. But at the same time, it isn't... This level is awesome though! 5/5
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Glad you enjoyed :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I finally decided to complete it, the level was much better than it's first impression!
1jase 12 years ago
  Very good level! glad to see nice original levels like this one!
neoseanner 12 years ago
  awesome and good! but i worry can i finish it?
Magic_X 12 years ago
  I agree!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  great level :)

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg