Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "115 seconds", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 12 years ago
  That is not what you should make and you just tried to make it as a collab but we could tell by the level it isn't his quality. he would have done much better at this than you have done.

You don't even no the dot trick* and you used normal and do not lie to people about that**.
*Although I don't
**Because we can tell and***
***You might spam them.
Nice try Burrito****
****I am not being mean*****
*****I'm not!!
So now you have just TRASHED a world out of the series!******
******@ Ding dong Matiijs Call it this exacatly as i tell you. Green world and it won't recodnize the level!
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  This is nowhere close to being as good as to dingdong and MatthijsM's amazing series!

Your just trying to get the same response that they got for their original levels, and that's just wrong... :(
nachos 12 years ago
  Except make the right way, and not regular lines.
dingdong 12 years ago
  Thanks.

The coloured world series, is a collab by me an MatthijsM, so you cant just add/ask me to make those.

(We will maybe make a green world)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I do not have to accept any level, no matter what. If the level is not up to standards, it's getting rejected. I do not care how many times a creator tells me to accept their level. I'm not a corrupt admin.

Deleted Dingdong from editors btw.
Burrito773 12 years ago
  Do you have to accept the next level? You must.
nachos 12 years ago
  Yeah.. what ferrari said. You cant just ruin someones reputation like that.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  The fun of the other challenges was coloured background and fun racelines, now it's just a normal race level :( Indeed that's very pitty.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This is rejected for numerous reasons:

- Little thought out challenge.
- Bad design.
- Messy in places.
- Cheatable.

And you can't just say it's a collab with Dindong, when he clearly haven't done a thing. You can't abuse peoples' reputations like that.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "115 seconds"

About Level "115 seconds"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This is rejected for numerous reasons:

- Little thought out challenge.
- Bad design.
- Messy in places.
- Cheatable.

And you can't just say it's a collab with Dindong, when he clearly haven't done a thing. You can't abuse peoples' reputations like that.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg