Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bomb factory", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I will say I've only ever beaten the level deathless thrice, with 2 100s and a 101 (had to jump multiple times to get finish). If you do the finish in 0 jumps, goldie's 103 is possible, but it's insane, and I think it's maxed.

EDIT: 103 - literally went insane for this score, but finally done xD
chris3000 3 years ago
  Wow, my score was kinda low, 68. That's about 35-40 from first place. It seems impossible to get a perfect score.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  I think that anyone above cheese can give themselves a pat on the back, doing this level without dying is really insane. I'm not stopping till I get that 103 :)
AK 13 years ago
  Should I get DemonicYoshi to fix this? I've been at the end for 4 hours and I can't hit the finish line....

EDIT: Finally did it, but I still think DY should change it.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Don't be mod-ish please, you dodn't even know half of BL, this level was created a whole while ago, and the standards weren't that high back then.
Mattlantis 13 years ago
  The end uberly needs edited.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I did it without jumping , at the moment it shaked i hit the right button
lololol 14 years ago
  the end is ******* hard!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It took me forever to finaly beat it ! but hey ! OMGWTF !
I'm second!
Treazer 14 years ago
  Me too jesuslover....
jesuslover 14 years ago
  i dont get it what do u do when u get to the bomb factory i cant make past that part???????
Gamemaster 15 years ago
  after the first check point when i went on without dying when the platform lifts and shakes, the boulder doesn't fall. but otherwise great level
gameinsky 15 years ago
  it was fun!
chaosflame24 15 years ago
  I loved this level. It was a really challenging at first, but once I figured out what I had to do it got alot easier. The end was a little tricky, but not to hard.
chuckles 15 years ago
  good idea, but the end is frustrating. Jumping out of that little half circle is a pain. Maybe just have it go all the way to the end. 4/5
pikachu67 15 years ago
  a reverse level! Clever and stunning!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bomb factory"

About Level "Bomb factory"

First post of the topic

pikachu67 15 years ago
  a reverse level! Clever and stunning!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg