Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Always Moving", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  This is brutal.
burfy 12 years ago
  Dynamo enjoy your 3 seconds of satisfaction: 3...2...1
Now back to reality - the level was edited by kiethy before you finished it ;)

Edit: kiethy it is better, but try to use layers more reasonably, for this level you basically do not need layers at all, only for the faded wall over start - 2 layers max. It can be handy when you need to do something more complicated...
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Am I a Magician, or am I a Magician, eh Burfy? I think I just proved an admin WRONG. =P
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Is this any better?
burfy 12 years ago
  If you complete it you are magician :) there are 12 checkpoints (with switches) bellow the visible ones because the 1st and 3rd layer are (almost) identical. It just needs to be repaired easily and I want kiethy to do it himself to learn it.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  If I can complete this will you accept it, because personally I like this! :) Great job keithy.
burfy 12 years ago
  It is impossible, layer problem, hidden checkpoints - you can completely delete the 3rd layer and make minor change in the 2nd...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Always Moving"

About Level "Always Moving"

First post of the topic

burfy 12 years ago
  It is impossible, layer problem, hidden checkpoints - you can completely delete the 3rd layer and make minor change in the 2nd...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg