Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Slippery Containment", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  wb Camo, it's been a while.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Hey, I'm back. My computer has BL firewalled and this is the first I've been able to use in a month. I'm making another level identica to the original, as it IS possible. ;)

EDIT: CAn't solve it anymore when I copy the stage and add double white goals. Was anything edited with white placement? If it was, fix my level please Ferrari--if not, leave it. :/

EDIT2: Possible now. DON'T change it. :P

P.S. Is it the way it was at first? I hope so, because the first was possible :/
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Oh, and if there is any doubt, this is a collab by my and CamoDragoon :)

And thanks to you too, Jyxz!
Jyxz 12 years ago
  yeah pretty nice, was fun for sure
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Yw F. I'd try to put some symmetry tho and c what happens.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Thanks TM ;)
ToughMan 12 years ago
  it is indeed. nice job F. excellent lvl.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I'm pretty sure it's possible now.
AK 12 years ago
  Um... no....

Actually, instead of L shaped walls, delete the middle space in each and replace it with a white ice block. Here's how it is now:
OX
XX

XX
OX

Changed:

OX
XO

XO
OX

Got that? :D
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Possible now?
SimonM 12 years ago
  I'm actually certain it's not possible, as your coloured ice block can be easily be stuck so they cant be placed to their target. I think it could be possible with less white targets.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Camo guaranteed me it's possible, so I guess we'll have to wait for him to come back and prove it :/ Look:
[msgid=271200 not authorized]

I don't really know what to change ...
chris3000 12 years ago
  Well all I know is that it's hard.
AK 12 years ago
  Um... no.

Mathematically, there are 20 ice blocks. 8 of those must be in place at the end. Requiring moving all the color blocks would take at the very least 12 moves (3 for each one), shoving 12 ice blocks off. But this would put 4 of the white ice blocks (the ones that pushed them into place) off of the targets. Putting them back on would be impossible because there would only be 2 ice blocks left to assist.

I think it's impossible. :/ Put no targets for the whites, add 4 more icy blocks (1 on each side, making a 2 by 3 rectangle) and then it'll be possible.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This may be possible, but it is marked to be edited until someone can post a score.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Slippery Containment"

About Level "Slippery Containment"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This may be possible, but it is marked to be edited until someone can post a score.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg