Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Travelling ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  I haven't finished this yet, but I think the design is brilliant. Nice job man.
Pof 12 years ago
  :D

I first wanted to create all the level in the style of the beginning!!! But you know... lags...
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I think I have a new favourite level! :D
The design is amazing and it's so much fun to play! I love the travelling thing and the begginning bit is great! :)

5/5
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Finally found some time to play through this, and I must say, it's a very good level. In some places the design isn't all to great, but in general I'd say it's absolutely wonderful.

Now, the gameplay, and it's a real gem. You manage to maintain some challenge in the level, whilst still keeping it fun. It's original and very thought through. Too bad about the lag :/

Overall, very good! :)
Pof 12 years ago
  O yeah! Just for you SuperMario :D
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Pof, in your next levels, you'll overuse Dingdong's trick again? xD
Pof 12 years ago
  Thanks nachos :D
I feel those lags too but, when I optimize my computer (only one internet window open), they don't interfere with the game play!!!!
I hope it's the same for you!
nachos 12 years ago
  Epic Pof :)

But laggy...
Pof 12 years ago
  Give me some comments guys!!!! Be honest!!!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Unfortunately I don't have time to test this level properly right now, but I'm sure it's a great level :)

Though with a serious ammount of lag :/

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Travelling "

About Level "Travelling "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Unfortunately I don't have time to test this level properly right now, but I'm sure it's a great level :)

Though with a serious ammount of lag :/
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg