Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Red Spore", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

azz 11 years ago
  I'm really sorry. I thought it would be ok if I fixed everything you said was wrong with this level. I do know how this site works but it didn't cross my mind :(
Sorry again, I'll try and remake the level.
oldmtnguy 11 years ago
  I do not appreciate you making a smart remark about having to wait. I pm'd you a year ago about these problems and never heard back from you. I would have thought that you knew how this site works. This level has not been waiting for a year. This level was rejected a year ago for numerous reasons, not marked for you to edit.
azz 11 years ago
  This level has been waiting for a whole year. The thumbnail matches, the level is possible and the block colours match the target now...
azz 12 years ago
  Hello
I'm finished with it...
Please accept!
azz 12 years ago
  Yes but that's what you get when you need to come off the computer and get your brother to name your level xD
gameinsky 12 years ago
  isn't it spelled diagonal ?
azz 12 years ago
  OK i'm done editing.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  You need to check your levels before uploading them. This level does not match the thumbnail,is unsolvable, and the block colors do not match the targets.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Red Spore"

About Level "Red Spore"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  You need to check your levels before uploading them. This level does not match the thumbnail,is unsolvable, and the block colors do not match the targets.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg