Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Obscurity", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  "A terrible level like this"???

I'd love to make it smaller, but Podly can't be made smaller... O______________O
SimonM 12 years ago
  If I could rate comments I would rate your comment 100/5 ;p
Jyxz 12 years ago
  I know im late to the party just got internet after hurricane... anyway Age isn't really relevant in blockoban at all... I think that should be obvious. There is nothing in the game that requires other lessons in life, other then maybe patience. All that matters is natural talent and experience with the game. To address the argument particular to this level, it has been around for years with blockoban, and the answer is this: blockoban is inherently a great game, even a terrible level like this, can provide people with great entertainment with optimizing. The fact is there are people very into this game who can always use another level to solve, (i certainly used to wish for more levels, now im way behind I totally relate to magnacumlaud's point of view, but it the simple fact is no one forces us to solve these levels, if you enjoy it solve it otherwise dont. The thing I try to keep in mind when playing blockoban is if you don't have anything nice to say maybe you shouldnt say anything at all. I often disagree with this sentiment because I think criticism can help people develop as designers, but almost no one on the internet will listen to someone being hostile.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  so you're telling me you're 15 ?
If your birthday is after the 16th october we will have the same age ! (wow, getting off-topic)
Jos 12 years ago
  Actually I would like to see this level a little bit smaller.

And btw: I'm only ONE year older than GIS and nothing against people of my age.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I really like the design.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I really like this level, 5/5 :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Simon's about 2 years older than me, which isn't the same age. I still wonder why forum mods and user mods have no sign xD

And magna, for you it's Mr. Forum mod GIS xD (note, the smiley obviously states this as a joke, do not take this seriously)
SimonM 12 years ago
  Maybe we could all stay friendly and enjoy Bl and play the games.
btw: I've almost the same age as gameinsky.
magnacumlaud 12 years ago
  such uninteresting that I have no ambitions 2 reach highscore

@gameinsky ur age is: to shut up
gameinsky 12 years ago
  this is an art level, and represents the protagonist of an upcomming BL game :)
And should therefor not be rated down because you don't like easy levels.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  I dont want to criticize rating. It is a personal thing and anyone can rate according to his/her preferences. However allow me to state that the main goal here is not actually to solve the level but try to optimize. It is really hard and actually provides a challenge that probably other - not so boring - levels can't. It is definitely an easy level but OMG's score 41 is not so easy...right? Try to match it and i think you can like this journey more than the level itself. Have fun.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  uhm this is a boring level AK i rate him 3
  Broken English is in the same way boring, have a look to manufant1's levels! They r much more interesting although they r easy
AK 12 years ago
  OK, WHAT IS IT with you and rating all my levels a 1????

Admins, is it possible to ban this guy from rating my levels, and remove his ratings?
  sooooooooo boring

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Obscurity"

About Level "Obscurity"

First post of the topic

sooooooooo boring
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg