Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "God's Challenge", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 3 years ago
  There we go - highscored it. I know 65k is possible, but it's actually ridiculous, 63k is already really tight!
PineappleDude 5 years ago
  I'm glad you enjoyed the level :)
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I don't even know if I did it right. Anyway, I did it!!!

The gameplay is absolutely magnificent. Those who haven't beaten this level need to try as these are some of the greatest challenges I have been put through!

SPOILER
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Whoa. I made it to the downfall part. Is there much left?

Also, it’s a shame you don’t play much anymore - this is one of the best levels I’ve ever played. Whilst it is simple in design - that style perfectly complements all the complex tricks and the insane difficulty too. I hope I can do this soon!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Thanks - I'll try to progress further into this level :D
PineappleDude 6 years ago
  First cable? Jump right on the edge, and use the back wheel to flick yourself upwards on the platform. :)
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I'll crack this one eventually. How do you dismount from the cable?
Dynamo 12 years ago
  The whole idea of this is that there IS no checkpoint. I thought you would have worked that out by now. :/
Pof 12 years ago
  What is hard here is the lack of checkpoint...
nachos 12 years ago
  Im sorry but Dynamo.... There are hundreds of other levels on here that deserve to be official.
Great level pinappledude but I dont agree at all with dynamo. This level has small variety of BG. And theres some lines that are a little bit messy.
PineappleDude 12 years ago
  I just realized myself that there isnt anything "extremely hard" in this level.
Pof 12 years ago
  You should have keep "For Kiethy and Pof" as title cause only Kiethy and I have completed this level.

(Just joking, "God's Challenge" is great cause Kiethy and I are Gods) :P
Dynamo 12 years ago
  This level is easy once you know all the skills involved to complete it, but don't take it the wrong way PD, I'm not saying this is a total kids level or anything. :D

SPOILER
  You have to go back on the line that you just cabled.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I see no way of getting past the second half circle...
  Done :D
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Editable ...
Dynamo 12 years ago
  I called an admin for you. :D
  Dynamo@ REALLY!? OFFICIAL WORTHY?! THANK YOU. Can I change the name Ferrari, or Pof?
  Damn, I guess i'll have to make another level :D
Dynamo@: Yes, I did get owned...
Dynamo 12 years ago
  PD, you just got owned! XD
kiethy342 12 years ago
  It's hard... but not hard enough!
Dynamo 12 years ago
  First Part: Easy (once you know how)

Sencond Part: I can do the start of the cable, but I keep getting killed at the end of it by the Lethal Lines. :/

SPOILER
  Extremely hard, huh?
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  ???

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg