Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "I Hate Gaps!", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 12 years ago
  Its very good Jos, I cant really make any suggestions to improve it so well done, I think you have always had a talent as a level maker. My only warning is try to make levels that are clever and fun then enhance them with attached blocks to increase the challenge, stay away from making levels that are hard only because of attached blocks. This level is very good tho.

(everyone knows now I think thats its possible to make a level that will never be able to be solved by using too many attached blocks, but we also know that some levels with nothing but hardblocks and green walls, sometimes not even walls, that most people find way too hard to solve)
Mo 12 years ago
  Definitely one of my favorite styles of small but very strategic levels. This is a good example of a nicely balanced linked block design that keeps it simple, symmetrical and and uncluttered. Otherwise, linked block levels can get too "busy" and scattered with lots of tedious moves required. Great job - 5/5
chris3000 12 years ago
  I haven't solved it yet, but I think it's a good thinker.
Jos 12 years ago
  Please comment and rate. It's always nice if you give your opinion about my level so that I can make better levels.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "I Hate Gaps!"

About Level "I Hate Gaps!"

First post of the topic

Jos 12 years ago
  Please comment and rate. It's always nice if you give your opinion about my level so that I can make better levels.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg