Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Floating Island", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  I moved up nicely on this one, took an hour though. I miss your levels gundu, I hope you'll come back soon.
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Gundu you recently made a level called somehting like bury the cocunuts, this level was good because there were a few blocks that were really tricky to put into place while also a neat picture. Now you have made a level called floating island that is bad because there is no challenge and it is just moving a mass of blocks. Over the years I have played a lot of your levels that I thought were quite good so I know you are a capable designer but I also know you have been making levels long enough that I don't consider something like this acceptable.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Floating Island"

About Level "Floating Island"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 12 years ago
  Gundu you recently made a level called somehting like bury the cocunuts, this level was good because there were a few blocks that were really tricky to put into place while also a neat picture. Now you have made a level called floating island that is bad because there is no challenge and it is just moving a mass of blocks. Over the years I have played a lot of your levels that I thought were quite good so I know you are a capable designer but I also know you have been making levels long enough that I don't consider something like this acceptable.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg