Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Run Run Run", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Jyzx, I appreciate your comments and thank you for helping out a new designer and new member to the community.
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Hello Cartolina I am Jyxz. On levels in general you want to be extremely careful to make sure you balance the amount of challenge with the amount of blocks you use. This level is better then some however upon looking at it its entirely obviously that it can be, and how to solve it. Further with kids levels they really should be solved in about 9-18 moves (personal opinion maybe, but its a good guideline for new designers).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Run Run Run"

About Level "Run Run Run"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 12 years ago
  Hello Cartolina I am Jyxz. On levels in general you want to be extremely careful to make sure you balance the amount of challenge with the amount of blocks you use. This level is better then some however upon looking at it its entirely obviously that it can be, and how to solve it. Further with kids levels they really should be solved in about 9-18 moves (personal opinion maybe, but its a good guideline for new designers).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg