Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ready! Set! Yellow!", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 11 months ago
  Look at the solution, I want to rate this to lots of plural 5/5s, 6/5
chris3000 6 years ago
  Well I beat this but I can't seem to solve Ready Set Red.
Jos 12 years ago
  With this level and Ready! Set! Red! I just closed my eyes, clicked on a random goal and put it random in the screen, then changed it with one golden rule (I don't say you wich) to keep it possible and ... a new level is born!
lmr 12 years ago
  Great thinking level Jos. Keep up with your style
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Jos the difficulty doesn't matter as far as im concerned your levels are fantastic. The thing that matters is packing as much fun and challenge into as small and as few blocks as possible. As far as attached blocks go they can be used to compliment a level but a level shouldnt just be hard based on them. ... in general if u can get a good challenge like this one without attached blocks its way better then using them. Yes murat makes insane contraptions that take a while to solve and are often hard and this is good, but then again I think some of the truly best levels are the ones of monty's with 4 non icy blocks, walls, nothing attached, and I cant solve it for days.... that my friend is a real blockoban level. Your levels in general remind me much more of that very clean very fun and very challenging monty style, so keep ur head high and keep desinging =).
SimonM 12 years ago
  I mispelled I meant not easy instead of too easy. xD
Jos 12 years ago
  Ok. I'll edit it to medium.
Done.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Definately too easy!! This is just the best version of those kinds levels I'm making atm.
Jos 12 years ago
  Is it a bit to easy to be hard?

btw: please rate.
Jyxz 12 years ago
  Hah good serious Jos, I must admit on this second one the answer was literally staring me in the face, yet I was trying something so fancy, my first try solving it i had the exact same 23 moves then I got up to 80 trying to solve it, then the second time I got to 23 and I'm like wait a minute... omg! Anyway very nice.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ready! Set! Yellow!"

About Level "Ready! Set! Yellow!"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 12 years ago
  Hah good serious Jos, I must admit on this second one the answer was literally staring me in the face, yet I was trying something so fancy, my first try solving it i had the exact same 23 moves then I got up to 80 trying to solve it, then the second time I got to 23 and I'm like wait a minute... omg! Anyway very nice.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg