Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Celestial Shield", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  Took me a few times to get it right.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Thanks MO. The original design was solvable in 10 moves. I guess that is what happened. The saying that timing is everything applies here. I will remove your score.
AK 12 years ago
  I did it! :D

...I did it? O.O

Was this easy?

EDIT: Oh yeah, it was... Oh...
Mo 12 years ago
  You are correct, TM. I must have recorded the 10 just prior to or maybe during the update to the new design. 14 is likely optimal now.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Out of curiosity, are the scores really reset? Don't really think a 10 move solution is possible. 6 targets plus 3 for top right corner plus 2 for bottom right corner (i see at least 11 moves without considering any positioning extra move). If of course I have missed Mo's solution then I apologize. Nice lvl anyway DP.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Much better! I really like it now and I have reset the scores.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Any Better?
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This is a nice design, but I feel that it has way too many extra dummy blocks. I could approve it as the kids level, but I think you have the skills to improve this.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Celestial Shield"

About Level "Celestial Shield"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This is a nice design, but I feel that it has way too many extra dummy blocks. I could approve it as the kids level, but I think you have the skills to improve this.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg