Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "UnSeen", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 5 years ago
  Highscore! BTW, I'm sure someone can beat it. Good luck if you're gonna try to!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I finally completed it! It's a very awesome and hard level. 5/5
nachos 12 years ago
  Congratz Ferrari and Keithy!!

Does it need more time... Because no one has completed it in time.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  No, he's not :P
nachos 12 years ago
  Wow... Pof is still the only one to complete it..
nachos 12 years ago
  Ok... I had to edit a few things to make it so that it isn't so hard.

I made it so that you have an idea of where the invisible lines are.

I added more time.

And I moved a few of the invisible lines so that they are easier to land on.

Enjoy.... :D
nachos 12 years ago
  I changed it so that there is a way to see where the invisible lines are... :D
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I don't have time to check the entire level, but it seems ok :)

Unfortunately, knowing where the invisible lines are seems to be a matter of trial and error, which isn't really that great.
nachos 12 years ago
  I added some more time...... I am now officially done!!!! :D
FrogMan 12 years ago
  I think it needs more time. Either that or I'm just a lousy player :D
nachos 12 years ago
  Im done!!! Should be better now..... :D
nachos 12 years ago
  Sorry about forgetting to put the UNF.... Thanks for making it unevaluated again... :D
FrogMan 12 years ago
  Always remember to put something in the name to make it clear that it's not ready... It happens very often.

But really nice level! Nice invisible lines!
Pof 12 years ago
  There was no "und" in the title : I thought it was ready for evaluation... sorry :s

So, Take all the time you need to finish it (take care about my advise ;) )
nachos 12 years ago
  Oh dang... I didn't mean to upload this level..... Well thats alright but why is it not accepted???

Edit: I added CP's and more time..
Pof 12 years ago
  I can't complete it for now but it seems to be acceptable. Great use of invisible lines for a nice survey.

As you necessarily have to die at least once every new part, it would have been great to make a really progressive difficulty. (Starting again and again from the beginning can be boring for some players)

Sadly, it isn't enough progressive and I have to ask you to put a checkpoint. Can you also add 10 seconds or more?

Really great concept btw :)

Edit : Completed

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "UnSeen"

About Level "UnSeen"

First post of the topic

Pof 12 years ago
  I can't complete it for now but it seems to be acceptable. Great use of invisible lines for a nice survey.

As you necessarily have to die at least once every new part, it would have been great to make a really progressive difficulty. (Starting again and again from the beginning can be boring for some players)

Sadly, it isn't enough progressive and I have to ask you to put a checkpoint. Can you also add 10 seconds or more?

Really great concept btw :)

Edit : Completed
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg