Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mountain Cave Escape", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Seaman 11 years ago
  This level is AMAZING!! This is like 3 fantastic levels into one. The only downside is that it lags a little.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  A year has passed since I uploaded this level. Still my best work so far! Now I upload levels here when I have time, errrr, I mean, almost never, or 60% no new level.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  Completed it and I did it in time.

5/5
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Thanks all!!! :D

SPOILER

Edit: Guys, I found a glitch. First you have to get the first checkpoint and die. You'll see the corner of the breakable lines aren't there, they are on the starting point. But I have seen that error before.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Nice comeback SM, haven't seen a jg2 lvl from you in a while.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Brilliant, spectacular! 10/5 :D

SPOILER
Pof 12 years ago
  I love the fireworks :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Looks like a very good level to me, fun gameplay and neat design, well done :)

Unfortunately the slash in the title created an error with the more link so I had to remove it. If you're not happy with my sulution to the problem, feel free to say so and I'll change it according to your wishes.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mountain Cave Escape"

About Level "Mountain Cave Escape"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Looks like a very good level to me, fun gameplay and neat design, well done :)

Unfortunately the slash in the title created an error with the more link so I had to remove it. If you're not happy with my sulution to the problem, feel free to say so and I'll change it according to your wishes.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg