Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The jump gear 2 museum!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 12 years ago
  May I join, please?
dingdong 12 years ago
  Thx. Ill make more when i find ideas.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I'm going to hang them up in different ways and places, but that will be done when it's finished.
btw dingdong, I love yours! :D
dingdong 12 years ago
  Couldnt we find a better way to hing up the pictures? Its a bit boring, when just are in one line.

Try to make the level more like a museum and put in the pictures in different ways.

It will do the level way more interesting.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I've added everyone (for some reason it wasn't working) and hung up the paintings so far.
@gamelover: They're not very big, so they don't cause much lag :)
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Sculptures? (lag?)
nachos 12 years ago
  Keithy I have finished my "paintings". Could you "hang them up for me".

But please keep me as an editor. I would like to maybe do some more after everybody else has had a turn.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Sorry, but I can only have 7 editors at a time. I'll have to add you later.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hey, if you add me quick before I lose motivation i could make somethings :)
dingdong 12 years ago
  Hmm i would like to help with this.

I think pictures of different levels could be good to (only parts of the level)
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Ok, I've added you. btw you can do them in different styles like strange gear or masquerade's idea. Also, if you don't want to do it you can post ideas! :D
I'm going to be doing thumbnails from different popular levels, and loulou will be doing jumpgear with other characters from the games on this site
loulou465 12 years ago
  i'll join if you don't mind
SuperMario 12 years ago
  If too much people enter, I will :D
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Great! :D I'll add you as an editor as well!
By the way, you don't have to put them in certain places, I'll hang them up later! :)
nachos 12 years ago
  Im joining!!
As you can see in my JG2 comment.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Ok, I've added you. Also, remember to add your signature, the name of the artist and the name of the picture! :D
Don't forget to frame it!
Masquerade 12 years ago
  I'll join.(if I can make a droid exibitXD)
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Ok everyone, I've had an idea! It's called the Jump gear 2 museum! Basically, everyone who joins in makes a number of pictures or sculptures of jump gear (the amount of artwork done, depends on the number of people who join in).

Example: JG Museum und (Jump Gear 2)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 12 years ago
  Ok everyone, I've had an idea! It's called the Jump gear 2 museum! Basically, everyone who joins in makes a number of pictures or sculptures of jump gear (the amount of artwork done, depends on the number of people who join in).

Example: JG Museum und (Jump Gear 2)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg