Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Missing Block", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 11 years ago
  Jos I am late to the party but you are certainly one of the leaders of innovation when it comes to blockoban master pieces. Your style makes levels that generate so much fun to solve.

As for the 4/5, don't even look at ratings good sir.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Nice thinker, but I can't solve it.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Arg!
Just arg!
But it seems to be a nice level :)
SimonM 12 years ago
  I solved it too now, very nice trick to solve it!
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Unfortunately players do not have to to solve a level to rate it, and some have rated levels down just because they couldn't figure them out. I really enjoyed this level and I gave it 5/5.
SimonM 12 years ago
  I gave it a 5/5, but I desperatley want to solve this kids level of terror. I can place 3 greens.
Jos 12 years ago
  Someone has given this level a 4/5. But I thought it was a really good level. What can be better? (for Mini-Underground too)
SimonM 12 years ago
  I've a name for this kind of levels: kids level of terror! They looks so simple and use only normal blocks and walls, but they are extremely hard! 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Missing Block"

About Level "Missing Block"

First post of the topic

SimonM 12 years ago
  I've a name for this kind of levels: kids level of terror! They looks so simple and use only normal blocks and walls, but they are extremely hard! 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg