Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini world", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

digihaz 15 years ago
  wow thanks i thought it was too simple and jp can you make it edible so i can add background lines
Submarine95 15 years ago
  this is one of the best first levels i ever seen!
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Good job for a small level! It seems hard, but there are a few areas where you can speed through the process of the level. Thats good. Some background lines would be nice, therefore, the level would look really nice. :)
digihaz 15 years ago
  wahey my score is better than shiro now i am very proud of myself
digihaz 15 years ago
  hooray accepted
jp 15 years ago
  That's better, it's accepted now ^_^
digihaz 15 years ago
  ok i have changed the thumbnail and edited all the curves so it was a bit neater
jp 15 years ago
  I saw your comment on the left, this level is not accepted. It's to be edited. Just click on the EDIT button.
Also try to capture a better thumbnail (hold down the SHIFT kay while capturing in TEST mode).
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I think its a pretty good first level but you need to edit it
digihaz 15 years ago
  oh sorry this is my very first level i will make my next level better but are there any more problems
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Nice, but many of the breakable curves are drawn from left to right, they should be drawn from right to left.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini world"

About Level "Mini world"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Nice, but many of the breakable curves are drawn from left to right, they should be drawn from right to left.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg