Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Green In", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Oh yeah, I din't understand some parts of what he said, although I like it.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This is similar to what Toughman suggested. I also removed all extra green dummies so that there are no blocks leftover. Take a look at it and see if you like it. If not I can switch it back and you can work on it some more.
  You mean, that two cornerwhites have to replaced with two cornergreens?
ToughMan 12 years ago
  it changes nothing with the previous version Jasper (only designwise). I'd stick to my previous comment.
  I did, with a little twist
ToughMan 12 years ago
  although possible now... i have to say that there are way too many dummies. I'd suggest your first approach with one small change (i think it would be possible). One of the outer 4 greens (or better the two opposite in order to be symmetrical) to be placed 1 square to the inside (that is the top right green 1 square to the left and bottom left green 1 square to the right). I believe you would increase the challenge and make a good use of the extra dummies. Anyway it is your call.
  You're right, now I am sure it's possible
ToughMan 12 years ago
  you shouldn't be Jasper. There are 4 missing whites. try again.
  I am preety sure it is possible now!
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Sorry but I think this level is impossible. There is no way to make room for the greens without losing a white.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Green In"

About Level "Green In"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Sorry but I think this level is impossible. There is no way to make room for the greens without losing a white.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg