Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Only 2 Goals?", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jyxz 11 years ago
  yeah this level is the best, the kinda level that i start on the computer but generally solve laying down, unfortunately it takes me a month to find it again to finally post a score hahahahahaha.
Monty 12 years ago
  Fantastic level Jos. I love these type of levels. I am loving your recent-ish levels. They all make you really think hard to solve them. Keep up the good work
manufan 12 years ago
  Bump! @Jos: Indeed, an incredible trick, just for me to solve! :) 5/5
chris3000 12 years ago
  I never rate a level when I don't solve it. But I give my opinion.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  No, I didn't JOs, but yeah, co zI don't know what, I'll rate 5/5!
Oh, it was your level :P Didn't know! :P
Jos 12 years ago
  Maybe for you there's missing a wall at the bottom to solve it. But that's the thing that makes it funny to solve.

May I ask you to never rate a level (certainly not bad) if you haven't solved it yet, Jasper. You haven't seen the best thing of the level.

btw: thanks to give a reaction. I always want to know why people rate one of my levels 4/5 or less.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I rated 4/5, coz I also think it's a nice level, but there is missing something, I don't know what...
SimonM 12 years ago
  Some people rate down when they can't solve a level. I can't solve it yet. But it seems to be a wonderful trick.
Jos 12 years ago
  ?? 4,335/5 ?? Explanation?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Only 2 Goals?"

About Level "Only 2 Goals?"

First post of the topic

Jos 12 years ago
  ?? 4,335/5 ?? Explanation?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg