Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rainbow Valley", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 7 years ago
  I assume 100 is not possible?
neoseanner 12 years ago
  GO FOR KIETHY LAGG! AND I LIKE THE BACKGROUND ! I GOT THE MOVE LIKE LAGGER - I GOT THE MOVE LIKE LAGGER - THE BACKGROUND MOOOOOOVE MAKE LAGGER

thats the weakness of this level , maybe i will finish it later.

and i like the tube snake , i'm already make it on evert's level.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  This is the reason why I first make the level and then add the BG.
I want to focus on the gameplay, the BG is just eyecandy.
I agree with everything that ferrari said. Without the BG it wouldn't have even been accepted.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Really cool level for sure, though for some reason this level didn't really blow my mind like some of your other levels.

I think it's because when I play the level, I get this feeling that it's all about the rainbows, and the rest of the level is there to just be there. I don't feel that this level presents any challenge to complete, nor is it that fun to play. I also think that having just the rainbows and nothing else, designwise, the level gets a bit bare, if you know what I mean :/

Next time I'd advice you to pay some more attention to the gameplay; Is it fun? Does it present an interesting challenge? And if not, do something about it. That's what should've been done here as well.

It pains me to do it, but right now I can't rate it more than a 4. I will however be looking at this again later, hoping to have changed my mind a bit so I can give it a 5 :P
geckojsc 12 years ago
  Really pretty! There's a few minor visual flaws (with the ground and invisible lines) which you might want to fix if you can, but they don't detract from the experience too much. Excellent! :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rainbow Valley"

About Level "Rainbow Valley"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 12 years ago
  Really pretty! There's a few minor visual flaws (with the ground and invisible lines) which you might want to fix if you can, but they don't detract from the experience too much. Excellent! :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg