Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Center-Ville", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  It could also be Town Center. O.O

Whatever the name, it's definately a great level. 5/5 :P
Jos 12 years ago
  I meant the titles. Excuse me if that wasn't clear. About posting, except for PM's: you're right.
SimonM 12 years ago
  That's true, but what if they post in some language that is only spoken by a few people?
manufan 12 years ago
  Jos, that's why I chose it. Sounds much better than Town-Centre.
Jos 12 years ago
  I think people certainly can understant French titles. Sometimes it sounds better in another language, that makes some titles more original. Transelating everything in a uniform language is deleting some beautyful titles.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Jos, it's an English site, and english is the language most used on the Internet. So more people would understand English titles.
Jos 12 years ago
  And why no other languages than English? I have also a level with a French title (Vive Le Cube Blanc).
manufan 12 years ago
  Okay OMG! :)
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  How's this for a compromise. Center-Ville
manufan 12 years ago
  Edited the title OMG. :)
manufan 12 years ago
  @OMG: Can you please let me off for this one time? I know about that, I wanted it as it sounded better than "Town Centre".
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  Centreville
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  I know we used a few words here and there, but English is the preferred language of this site, so no titles in any other languages

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Center-Ville"

About Level "Center-Ville"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  I know we used a few words here and there, but English is the preferred language of this site, so no titles in any other languages
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg