Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Lock Him Up!", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  I like the challenge, great job.
manufan 12 years ago
  @TM: It's your opinion, and I will try to get better, but I cannot solve too tricky levels. As long as you know I'm trying my 100% best that's Okay. I have no right to alter your opinion. I did react badly to OMG's nice idea. I have told him I am sorry and I hope we can forget this little mishap and put it behind us as I really like him since he was nice to me from day one.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Sorry for jumping in ManU but i tried all versions of this level and i have to confess that OMG's suggestion involved a bit more challenge. The concept is definitely yours and noone can take it away from you but as it stands there are way too many dummies. ANyway, i am really glad you understood his point. Keep it up.
manufan 12 years ago
  Sorry about that OMG, I was in a terrible mood, and I didn't realise I was going 'over-the-top'.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  I was just trying to help you develop design skills. But if you're going to act like that then I'll quit trying to help you. Here's your original design back.
manufan 12 years ago
  I just need something I can solve, OMG, that's all. I'm just not as experienced as you.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  I thought this had a lot of potential, so keeping the design, I changed it a bit to make it more of a challenge. If you don't like it, I will change it back.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Lock Him Up!"

About Level "Lock Him Up!"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  I thought this had a lot of potential, so keeping the design, I changed it a bit to make it more of a challenge. If you don't like it, I will change it back.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg