Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cablecar Xtreme", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Yeah... TheTimeIsNotWithYou doesn't seem too tough except for that one part. The last two however, are insanity.
popo2 5 years ago
  Nice! So, on your levels left to beat, I have no points, and I can't even beat TTINWY, or The Power Of Skill, STILL.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Arrgh! Died at the last circle - would've been an easy HS too Dx

EDIT: 2nd in time!
LadersHD 5 years ago
  i give up
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I really hate that massive block xD
popo2 5 years ago
  I agree! I even was the 3rd person to beat it! Awesome designs! 5/5 for me as well!
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Did it! It's a great and actually nice to play level once you get past the first bit! :)
5/5!
FrogMan 12 years ago
  Thanks Ferrari! :D

It's my first level with detailed background. It's really abstract, since there isn't really a way to follow the theme...
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This seems like a really awesome level, but it also seems hard as **** :/

I had a look at it in the editor and can't see any obvious flaws. The design and challenge is very thought-through and you've stuck to the theme through-out the level whilst still developing both design and challenge. Very good!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cablecar Xtreme"

About Level "Cablecar Xtreme"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This seems like a really awesome level, but it also seems hard as **** :/

I had a look at it in the editor and can't see any obvious flaws. The design and challenge is very thought-through and you've stuck to the theme through-out the level whilst still developing both design and challenge. Very good!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg