Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dangerous airport", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jondeelee 15 years ago
  I found this to be a highly inventive, original idea, and I quite liked the challenges and the overall theme. I did notice one box--near the end--that said "Info text," but that was my only quibble. Nicely done!
racersda 15 years ago
  Really nice level! At the beggining the info bubble said may your way instead of make you're way.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Its a nice level but try to edit your messy curves and how about that you change the level idea so that you make a plane or something like that cause the flying part was a elevator that took 2 seconds
perfectmoment 15 years ago
  i actually think that it is really really good, there is one info thingy that only says 'info text' in this
PRICESO07 15 years ago
  "Worst lvl ever!"

- If you dont like my level, that dosent bother me.

- What does bother me is people who say things like that, if you dont like my level fair enough, but if you have nothing nice to say, please say nothing at all.
PRICESO07 15 years ago
  I did take it in test mode ... ?
Jessica2727 15 years ago
  i liked it its creative and different 4/5 ( by the way, yo need to take the thumbnail in test mode =) )
MooKings 15 years ago
  Worst lvl ever!
because...it's just wierd
PRICESO07 15 years ago
  Thanks for the comments and suggestions, everyone.

I will try to make some modifications to the level, and maybe delete the whole outside bit, because i just dont think it looks too good, And JP, thanks for pointing out the checkpoint overriding the message bug, it was orriginally ment to say, your home is just up ahead, which was ironic because it just takes you back to where you were.

And thanks all for pointing out all the messy curves, unconnected road, and unsymmetric roofs and whatnot, i will try to make the modifications very soon, i just dont have time right now, you know, exams and GCSE's :D

...Sean
Sires 15 years ago
  Cool idea!
BenTen 15 years ago
  Not the sort of place id get to a holiday from!
Sillius 15 years ago
  nice level, but after gate 2 it starts to get really messy and wierd :p
jp 15 years ago
  I agree, with a few modification this would be avery good level and could be accepted. Click on the "How to edit?" tab to view some examples of messy curves that need to be edited.

Also your info item that is over a checkpoint will never be read because the checkpoints overwrite the info with a text "Checkoint, position saved".
Moreover it seems that your info item has not any text inside.

The roof of the final house seems not to be perfectly symetric. You can deactivate the grid by pressing G when you need to adjust more precisely some curves.
minmay 15 years ago
  Nice level, but you need to capture the thumbnail in test mode.

Some parts of the level are quite messy. You need to make sure that the edges of the ground match up.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dangerous airport"

About Level "Dangerous airport"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  Nice level, but you need to capture the thumbnail in test mode.

Some parts of the level are quite messy. You need to make sure that the edges of the ground match up.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg