Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bowling Up", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  This level is rejected and it will remain that way. I am disappointed in what happened, and I apologize if it caused any grief to you players.
It is my job to make sure that the levels presented to you are solvable and of an adequate caliber.
Again I am sorry if this caused any of you to waste a lot of time and steps have been taken to avoid this happening again.
ToughMan 12 years ago
  That explains it then. You can't change it at the moment Jasper. OMG has to put the level back in the editing category first.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Well, i think there was something at the testing, MAYBE I put a block accidently, so can I change it?
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Me too Simon. I am always left with either 1 goal, or 2 whites but on the wrong side. I tried almost every combination but just can't make it. The question here is how the score was posted since by the time OMG asked for help there was no score on board.
SimonM 12 years ago
  So it's not possible atm? I can almost do it, except 1 goal.
  Well, I want to change a bit, is that possible. So people can DO it. :D
ToughMan 12 years ago
  I am either missing a great trick or it is still impossible. Although I wish it was the former, i have to admit it may be the latter. I would love to be proven wrong guys. Can smn else post a score or reset.
  OK, Omg I did it. That was cool, my score is 13, as you see, I just was pushing and I found the solution. Strange...
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Not sure if this level is possible. Have market to be edited until somebody can post a score.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bowling Up"

About Level "Bowling Up"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Not sure if this level is possible. Have market to be edited until somebody can post a score.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg