Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Circle Of Triangles", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 12 years ago
  Yep, that's exactly the same as my solution on that part. Not one move difference.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  You were right Jos. But the best I can find so far is 35 moves after placing the first three sets.
Jos 12 years ago
  You certainly can place the last triangle in less than 40. But the first 3 in 34, that seems alot more difficult.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Great level! This was really a challenge both to solve and optimize. First three sets placed in 34 moves and then over 40 just to get the last color into position. Thanks Jos for the challenge and entertainment.
Jos 12 years ago
  78 moves!? That's almost 100 moves better than my score. I have to improve it.

A slide? Would be fantantastic!!!

Edit: only 62 moves difference.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I think this is a slide worthy, even when I haven't completed it yet. I think Murat can complete this too :P
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Brilliant lvl Jos. It was certainly worth the trouble. 5/5 for sure. There is definitely room for optimization i presume.
Jos 12 years ago
  Yeah! Oldmtnguy and dcoco have completed it.

@jasperpostema: tip: use the levelcreator to try some risky moves.

@TM: thanks for your comment.

@oldmtnguy and dcoco: thanks for completing.

@everyone: (of course) a merry X-mas!
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  172 moves. Two moves wrong and we can start over :P
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Merry Christmas Jos and every1. It is indeed a very challenging lvl. However due to X-mas time I really don't have too much time to spare in order to finish it. It seems this lvl needs serious and careful thinking which I don't have right now. I'll give it a shot probably before new year's eve and then let u know.
Jos 12 years ago
  Ok. But if I can complete it, then murat , oldmtnguy and TM can complete it too, no?
SimonM 12 years ago
  Sorry Jos, but this level is extremely difficult.
Jos 12 years ago
  Nobody ?
Jos 12 years ago
  Nobody except for me has completed this level. Come on murat, oldmtnguy, ThoughMan...!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Circle Of Triangles"

About Level "Circle Of Triangles"

First post of the topic

Jos 12 years ago
  Nobody except for me has completed this level. Come on murat, oldmtnguy, ThoughMan...!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg