Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "BL World ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  They could have beaten it in an earlier phase. They are both inactive so IDK know.
pig 6 years ago
  Ferrari and manufan has to know something....
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Creative but I don't like the idea. I have to give it 5/5 because that opinion isn't really relevant...
Pof 12 years ago
  @Ferrari and Manufan : Are your scores really possible???
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This seems alot better to me :)
loulou465 12 years ago
  Well, I sort of need someone to accept it because I am hoping it to be accepted before voting starts.
Pof 12 years ago
  I think so but, as it's Ferrari who asked you for some changes, it's up to him to choose.
loulou465 12 years ago
  Is it acceptable then?
Pof 12 years ago
  I can't see any differences...
???
nachos 12 years ago
  I am done!! :)

I only fixed the things that he wanted me to fix so some things are not fixed...
nachos 12 years ago
  Ok... I will help as soon as I can :)
loulou465 12 years ago
  Alright, nachos can help.
manufan 12 years ago
  And? It's only sprucing it up. You can delete Nachos after, I'm sure he'll be fine with that. :)
loulou465 12 years ago
  I'm sorry, this is for the world contest.
nachos 12 years ago
  If you would like some help loulou.. You could add me as an editor :)
loulou465 12 years ago
  I'm not quite sure what to do with the big boulders or the invisible lines but i have done the moonlights and the turtle for you.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Make the big bloulders, the turtle, the moonlights structure (Which also needs to be made lower so you can see the actual moonlight) and the invisible lines. Then we'll see :)
manufan 12 years ago
  Can you explain your question a bit better? It sounds a bit ambiguous.
loulou465 12 years ago
  How is that?
manufan 12 years ago
  Still, it's BLockoban and not Blokoban. ;)

And plus, you just added an extra bit, read what Ferrari said. :)
loulou465 12 years ago
  Is this better?
manufan 12 years ago
  Ditto. Though you spellcheck BLockoban. ;)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This needs to be longer and neater in order to get accepted. The gap between the normal lines and the slow-line filling doesn't look good. In adition to that you need to fix the big boulder, they're awfully messy though the small ones look good :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "BL World "

About Level "BL World "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This needs to be longer and neater in order to get accepted. The gap between the normal lines and the slow-line filling doesn't look good. In adition to that you need to fix the big boulder, they're awfully messy though the small ones look good :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg