Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "How can I go out?", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 7 years ago
  It's actually mostly rejected because of its quality.

You could easily make a level from scratch and it would probably be better than anything you could make out of this.
SUPER-LEVLER 7 years ago
  It's been a Long time. But now I want to proof you that the level works. You can manage the first loop. It's tricky, but possible. Roll on to the edge, jump and then press "left". Done.
After you wrote "I can't complete the first loop by rolling, neither by jumping...", I thought you can manage it by jumping because I missunderstood the word "neither". So I mistakenly wrote "That's the thing". Well, I was 12...
This video is only available by clicking on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-4sggflNU&feature=youtu.be (WARNING: SPOILER).
I request you: My first purpose is that you change the color from red to purple, for the first step. After that, you can tell me, what I can adjust. Because, with all respect, I don't think that the Level is rejectet because of it's quality.
I would be very grateful! :)
- SUPER-LEVLER
gameinsky 11 years ago
  It's rejected, I wouldn't attempt to fix it...
SUPER-LEVLER 11 years ago
  Sorry for my bad english, but I can solve it without Problems..
What's the Problem now??
SUPER-LEVLER 11 years ago
  sorry for my last post. i understood:
i can't comlete by rolling BUT by jumping.
now i mean:
i can complete it problem-free...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I don't think you have tested it enough, I can't complete the first loop by rolling, neither by jumping...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "How can I go out?"

About Level "How can I go out?"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  I don't think you have tested it enough, I can't complete the first loop by rolling, neither by jumping...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg