Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "75mm", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

happyman56 15 years ago
ercanii 15 years ago
  good level but it's too short...
popodelades 15 years ago
  4/5 stars!
MooKings 15 years ago
  For some reason this level is easier!
minmay 15 years ago
  It's a lot better but STILL very messy, and you still need to capture a proper thumbnail!
pikachu67 15 years ago
  I'll work on it!

[edit] I think I fixed it!
by the way... I added a beginning part, since in the original, you start at the top...
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! But I keep getting stuck on the platform with the first checkpoint... :P
minmay 15 years ago
  It's much better but still quite messy. Try to make the widths of all the curves match, and make sure the fill lines are solid (right now they have little gaps between them which looks very bad). And you still need to capture a proper thumbnail.
pikachu67 15 years ago
  I believe you'll find that the top is much better! I'll see if I can make it easier...
minmay 15 years ago
  You've fixed some of the level but not all of it, the top portion is still extremely messy.
doomlord 15 years ago
  Really good, but hard and messy. fix some lines and make it look better.
pikachu67 15 years ago
  Sorry... I didn't realize that...
I will change the title!
edit: It's done!
MooKings 15 years ago
  short level!
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Wouldn't this be more 75mm?

I'm pretty sure 25mm is the first level, the famous rolling barrels, 50mm is the pie factory, 75mm is the weird spring level, and 100mm is the last one. I could be wrong though...

Also DK Arcade ftw!
minmay 15 years ago
  You have fixed the title but you still have not fixed the curves, the checkpoints, or the thumbnail. Please fix these things and the level can be accepted.
123omar10 15 years ago
  its level was good
Tom 15 years ago
  And why it's titled donkey kong 50mm?!?!
minmay 15 years ago
  This level is extremely messy, you need to fix your thumbnail, and some of the checkpoints kill you when you respawn at them.
Also, there's already a level named "Donkey Kong," maybe you should change the title so that they don't get confused.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "75mm"

About Level "75mm"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  This level is extremely messy, you need to fix your thumbnail, and some of the checkpoints kill you when you respawn at them.
Also, there's already a level named "Donkey Kong," maybe you should change the title so that they don't get confused.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg