Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Adapt or Perish", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Wheelie jumps are the bane of my existence xP. 5/5 for lovely design - but I can't do wheelie jumps :)

(I can't imagine having to be anywhere near accurate when I do one...)

EDIT: Cracked it! :D
SuperMario 9 years ago
  (Tried to improve the score, but kept freezing at 145.880 >_<)

I guess this level is a good example of a "hard but enjoyable" level. Neat gameplay involving a good use of the "wheelie jump" and some other tricks in between, and a neat design that is pleasant to look at.

I guess the only flaw is the part where you do the wheelie jumps for the second time. You probably know it's harder to roll in the land to the left side than to the right side, not to mention that this time we have a little less space to speed up the car. I think we have to blame the game for that, not the level (except for the terrain space).

I give this a 5. It's an enjoyable challenging level with a good design all the way. But still, those hacked lines, man.
chris3000 9 years ago
  This is amazing design kirrock, keep it up!
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  The design of this level is incredibly well done and just the kind we love to see from you Kirrock. The challenge is also great, but I personally find doing wheelie jumps back and forth bordering on overkill. This is just my personal view however, and it is closely related to the fact that I can only use to keys at a time, making wheelie jumps rather difficult. But despite this, I think the level is really good!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Adapt or Perish"

About Level "Adapt or Perish"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  The design of this level is incredibly well done and just the kind we love to see from you Kirrock. The challenge is also great, but I personally find doing wheelie jumps back and forth bordering on overkill. This is just my personal view however, and it is closely related to the fact that I can only use to keys at a time, making wheelie jumps rather difficult. But despite this, I think the level is really good!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg