Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The JG2 Challenges", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That wasn't too bad. We need a harder and longer version of this.

EDIT: Easy HS.

I was planning on making a much harder version of this from 6 years ago to 2 years ago - but all of my attempts failed. They were either too easy, too ugly - or I realized that it wasn't fit for purpose.
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Isn't the wall thing harder than hooking the platform...
manufan 12 years ago
  WooHoo! 2nd Highest score!
manufan 12 years ago
  Thx Kiethy, and I shall be making a new level today (hopefully). The wall thing is for people who need it. xD
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I don't even use the wall thing, I just cablecar'd.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  It's a great challenging level, but the design could have been better and it's messy in places. Also, wouldn't the first bit be better and more challenging if there wasn't the wall bit on the side?
anyway, 4/5 from me.
Looking forward to your new levels :)
manufan 12 years ago
  I finally beat my own level!

Thanks for all your comments, this is my official comeback level! :)
nachos 12 years ago
  Wonderful! Although I havent completed it yet I gave it a 5/5 for your amazing work... Remember to mantain the quality of the level as it goes on but otherwise it was great and provides extreme challenge.. :)

Keep on creating great levels.... :D
manufan 12 years ago
  Thanks Ferrari! I got lazy with that bit, and I hope to mantain quality in my next level! :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  The beginning is very good, but the level looses more and more of its initial quality the further you proceed :/

But Once again, the start is very nice indeed :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The JG2 Challenges"

About Level "The JG2 Challenges"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  The beginning is very good, but the level looses more and more of its initial quality the further you proceed :/

But Once again, the start is very nice indeed :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg