Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Speedy Run", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pig 5 years ago
  I am very suprised that this is a rejected :/
EDIT: read the comments xD
Pof 12 years ago
  We just keep it rejected until Samus get his own accepted level. ok?

If he don't create any level, just ask for a new evaluation and I'll accept it.
nachos 12 years ago
  I dont think that will make a difference.. Its rejected because of what Pof said.. Its not going to get accepted... :D

Could Samus or someone please remove me from being an editor :)
Money666 12 years ago
  Too short make it longer
Pof 12 years ago
  I don't think this level will be accepted...As Nachos did 90% of it, it would be better for Samus to do his first accepted level by himself.
Anyway, it is nice from you nachos to help beginners :)
nachos 12 years ago
  I am finished... I had to change the title because it had already been used :)
nachos 12 years ago
  I am almost done... Do you have anything you would like to add samus???
nachos 12 years ago
  I will edit it as soon as I can :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Not a good idea samus.
Watch how nachos improves it, and learn from him.
samus117 12 years ago
  i'll just make a new level while nachos is fixing up this level
gameinsky 12 years ago
  remove everything after the slow lines, replace it with better challenges, and it would become better.
samus117 12 years ago
  what i was thinking is a elevator going down to the sencond spot instead.
so then it isn't as messy
nachos 12 years ago
  Ok just add me as an editor go to your profile and click the "[more]" button right next to the level.. It will take you to a page.. Then all you have to do is type my username into the space underneath the word "editors".... :D
samus117 12 years ago
  thanks nachos i would like that
nachos 12 years ago
  If you would like some help on your level you could as me as an editor and I could help you make it acceptable :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  If you upload a level you cannot save it locally anymore :/

I suggest you just start over with a new level. If you want your levels to be accepted it's always a nice thing to add some bg-design, but the best thing you could do is to play some top-rated levels, create a new level and then I'll give you some more feedback when I can see what you're able to learn just by playing levels :)
samus117 12 years ago
  ok I do know it's pretty messy and right after i uploaded it i remembered i didn't capitalize

what should i do to make it better though Ferrai12?

By the way, it won't let me local save it anymore
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I guess it's tougher for a new level to get accepted nowadays, than it were back when you were active last time. I'd recommend you to play some of the newer top rated levels. Also watch out for messyness and always remember to capitalize the first letter of the title and take the thumbnail whilst holding down SHIFT.

The lethal lines at the start do look really good, even though I cannot accept this level in its current form, unfortunately :/

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Speedy Run"

About Level "Speedy Run"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I guess it's tougher for a new level to get accepted nowadays, than it were back when you were active last time. I'd recommend you to play some of the newer top rated levels. Also watch out for messyness and always remember to capitalize the first letter of the title and take the thumbnail whilst holding down SHIFT.

The lethal lines at the start do look really good, even though I cannot accept this level in its current form, unfortunately :/
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg