Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "RT's Boulder Factory", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  hey this is exactly like marios cement factory! exept yo can move the sifters n such a way that the balls fall through instantly
demonicyoshi 11 years ago
  i waited like 20 minutes for the left side to finish because all the boulders got stacked into one glob. When both break lines broke at the bottem, i proceeded down, only to die from the death lines anyway.

But I did like the design of the level, just not the gameplay.
allybaa 12 years ago
  how many boulders
AK 12 years ago
  l0l Sorry about that SimonM....

Failure of a 2-year anniversary level... I think i'll make a new one soon instead. :(
SimonM 12 years ago
  I died, but I didn't cheat!!
edit: got it!
AK 12 years ago
  Enjoy my 2-year anniversary level!

Instructions:
When a boulder goes into the machine, push the switch until it's out of the first level. Then, go to the next level and push the switch until it gets out of the machine. You need 10 boulders from each machine until you can get the path to the finish. To get to the finish, break the 3 break lines at the bottom. Be careful though, if you try and cheat, death lines will close and kill you.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "RT's Boulder Factory"

About Level "RT's Boulder Factory"

First post of the topic

AK 12 years ago
  Enjoy my 2-year anniversary level!

Instructions:
When a boulder goes into the machine, push the switch until it's out of the first level. Then, go to the next level and push the switch until it gets out of the machine. You need 10 boulders from each machine until you can get the path to the finish. To get to the finish, break the 3 break lines at the bottom. Be careful though, if you try and cheat, death lines will close and kill you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg