Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Pathetic Cavern", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Submarine95 15 years ago
  really good but a bit hard^^ 5/5
pupatron3000 15 years ago
  fun 5/5
Im 15 years ago
  Is it good now?
jp 15 years ago
  Yes I agree. There is also the information texts to be checked.

There is a missing space in one of them at the begining (like "jump inthe switch").
Also at the end of the cavern, when you die and start from the checkpoint, if you manage to come back, you arrive to an info item that says "Welcome in the cavern". You have to remove the info item with a path and a starting switch on the checkpoint. and you have to check if tehre are not any other similar situations in the level that I didn't see.
Yes making level is not easy :)
minmay 15 years ago
  Oops, I didn't re-evaluate this.

It's much better but there are still a couple parts I don't like, namely the semi-invisible curve and the doors that open/close too far or too short.
Im 15 years ago
  Aww... Finally done..after 5 long minutes.. Is it good now?
Im 15 years ago
  Actually, it is a circle, but the rest of it is invisibleBut it is supposed to look like a dot ..
minmay 15 years ago
  This is a good level (I love the dot elevator at the beginning!), but it is extremely messy. Clean up your curves and it can be accepted.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Pathetic Cavern"

About Level "The Pathetic Cavern"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  This is a good level (I love the dot elevator at the beginning!), but it is extremely messy. Clean up your curves and it can be accepted.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg