Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Witold's Island", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 12 years ago
  One little problem: The first elevator goes up too quick, squashing easily.
Coolguy52 12 years ago
  Don't worry, Witold, it takes practise... I've been on BL more than a year and only got 3 lvls accepted on this game, you will soon find you're game, RT might not be your game, Witold. I could help you!

I agree that it's a bit messy at times but it's still good.

Also... try to find the BG, It's the final curve option and choose the colour you want!

I think at least 'to be edited'.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i only ever help evert , but i can help if there is a spare time.
witold 12 years ago
  Like i said before... ...CAN ANYONE HELP ME WHEN I AM MAKING LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Gamelover, i am aware of that, that's why i created a topic to improve your level AND I also allow your first levels to be of minor quality, I do graduately push them up :)
nachos 12 years ago
  This is OK.. I guess :/

Not acceptable though..
  *sigh* I stopped making RT levels a while back... Levels standards REALLY are too high for my liking... :/

I didn't say you discriminate, I was just telling my opinion.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  gamelover, BL doesn't discriminate, a level below the norms of an acceptable level is a level below the norms of an acceptable level, no matter the age.
  This is pretty good for a young player. I think it deserves a chance. :/
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Well, your level is good for a 8 year old, but sadly it doesn't fit the norms to be accepted.
If I were you I would take inspiration from top rated levels.
witold 12 years ago
  Lol, you don't know that i am 8 years old. But my dad said this level is very good. But i need help on making new level's.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  it's actually ok, but nothing stands out and most of it is just boring or messy, so i rejected it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Witold's Island"

About Level "Witold's Island"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  it's actually ok, but nothing stands out and most of it is just boring or messy, so i rejected it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg