Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Polarized 3", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

patio09 12 years ago
  chris3000 ->
Move the white up ...
chris3000 12 years ago
  I don't even have the slightest idea of how to start this.
SimonM 12 years ago
  I really love this serie. Not that I've good scores on it xD. I really like the idea of working with the white helping other blocks.
Monty 12 years ago
  Thanks OMG. I'll try to pay more attention next time.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  The targets have been added, and I think this is a great series. In fairness to all the scores have been reset.
Monty 12 years ago
  Oops. I seem to have rushed this one. Sorry. Can you add the outside targets OMG. I think there is a much better challenge in getting the first blocks into position with the limited movement. I think I'll try some similar designs without the outside blocks and maybe without the white.
oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  I agree. I have solved it both ways, 48 without the targets and 64 with. In the spirit of the series I feel that targets need to be there. What do you think Monty?
edit-How about turning it into two levels. One with the outside targets and one without?
ToughMan 12 years ago
  Don't know if it is on purpose or not but i think outside targets are needed...for the challenge. Again, a great continuance of the series Monty. 5/5. Fyi, it is possible but needs more moves.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Polarized 3"

About Level "Polarized 3"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 12 years ago
  Don't know if it is on purpose or not but i think outside targets are needed...for the challenge. Again, a great continuance of the series Monty. 5/5. Fyi, it is possible but needs more moves.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg