Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Easy?", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jeti100 12 years ago
  i know but its still accepted :)
joshi 12 years ago
  i dont like this level it looks too messy
burfy 12 years ago
  OK I see it now, it is the pipe, I will repair it...thanks.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  The place where you can go diagonally is not the same place as where the original path is blocked. Just wait for me to get the level up and I tell you some more.

[edit] When you get to the checkpoint by the pipe, you have nowehere to go because the road is blocked by invisible walls. The only option would be to go backwards and find a place to go diagonal.
burfy 12 years ago
  I don't see the diagonal part, could you describe the place so that I can repair it?
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I'm pretty sure this isn't possible unless you go diagonal :/
burfy 12 years ago
  ..easiER :-)
Much better gameplay now.
jeti100 12 years ago
  done it made it easy
burfy 12 years ago
  It is too repetitive and still too hard/frustrating...
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You're kidding me. 10+ tiny spinners?!

>_<
jeti100 12 years ago
  DONE IT :)
burfy 12 years ago
  Umm, ok now it is more interesting, but impossible (for me at least). Have you tried to finish it? Even without collecting the checkpoints it is nearly impossible...
jeti100 12 years ago
  done .
burfy 12 years ago
  Jeti, the hint is useless, it is obvious you have to go down 3 tiles...overall the level is pretty chaotic, do something about it, play with the design, think about the challenges...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Easy?"

About Level "Easy?"

First post of the topic

burfy 12 years ago
  Jeti, the hint is useless, it is obvious you have to go down 3 tiles...overall the level is pretty chaotic, do something about it, play with the design, think about the challenges...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg