Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "My style!!!", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

niimporta 11 years ago
  My score is great!! 27.000 Exact :D
chris3000 12 years ago
  Fun styled level, great to play.
Masquerade 12 years ago
  Some of the pathwork was amazing, but it was down graded because of the messy points. (the block cube thing was particularly messy IMO) but everything else was OK, 4/5
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I saw better levels of you with more tricks and skilled parts.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This level was very messy in some places so it did some cleaning here and there. I also deleted the last spike at the moving rock, and tweeked that path in the same area. If you are unhappy with any of these changes, just notify one of us and admins and we will change it back.

Except from the messyness this is a good level though which for the most part is fun to play and contains some nice graphics. Cool level id too :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "My style!!!"

About Level "My style!!!"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 12 years ago
  This level was very messy in some places so it did some cleaning here and there. I also deleted the last spike at the moving rock, and tweeked that path in the same area. If you are unhappy with any of these changes, just notify one of us and admins and we will change it back.

Except from the messyness this is a good level though which for the most part is fun to play and contains some nice graphics. Cool level id too :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg