Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Deadly Ride", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

fr8artRuleZ 14 years ago
  Rolling Turtles is a fun game!!
catzrock96 14 years ago
  I agree with fanta.
afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  Yes!!!! finallyyyyy!!! i got it
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  very great but can be annoying
Sires 15 years ago
  Excellent level, and I finally managed to beat it. Yay!!! :-)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Ok awesome. =) and thank you!
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Everything works perfectly now - thanks for the edits, oh_bebe. Very nice level, too: quite challenging, and very worthy of being official. Well done!
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Ok I fixed everything. Sorry again everyone. I hope you enjoy the level after it gets re-approved!! :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, birjolaxew is right, this really makes the gameplay of the level a pity...
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Also plz edit the lines inside the boxes you ride on. They go a little out, so when you jump when just beside it you fly to right/left. (Use g)
jp 15 years ago
  oh_bebe, when the level is uploaded and accepted, you can't modify it (the local level yes, but not the online level). Now you can modify again the online level, let me know when it's done.
[Memo for me : lvl 114]
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I'm trying to address the issue... Sorry for the inconvenience jondeelee
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I think I see why. Because the paths that make the first ride go up are connected to that one, which is a mistake. I don't think if I can fix it though since it's already uploaded.. I'm sorry :(
jondeelee 15 years ago
  There seems to be a huge bug in this level: TWICE now (so it wasn't an isolated incident) I've gotten to the last checkpoint without dying, but neither of those times has the final platform (the one that drops sharply and swerves to the left) been there. However, when I've died and been resurrected at the final checkpoint, the platform has suddenly appeared.

This appearing/disappearing platform problem seems related somehow to the turtle's death, because when I've died within the level somewhere and *then* gotten to the final checkpoint, the platform *has* been there--it's only when I've gotten all the way there without dying that it hasn't appeared.

Can anyone confirm this?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Woot!! thank you so much =D
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Easy if you choose lane 1 or 3
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Indeed very nice, deserves the rating.
jp 15 years ago
  It's a difficult but brilliant level that deserves to be official IMO. Congrats!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Deadly Ride"

About Level "Deadly Ride"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  It's a difficult but brilliant level that deserves to be official IMO. Congrats!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg