Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Elements", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 14 years ago
  This is a nice level.

(lol moved this from the last 'newly commented levels' to the first page :P
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Vant get past the ducks
magnum111 15 years ago
  hard and nice good idea with the colered circels
luicc 15 years ago
  I didn´t like it much. but I voted 4
Sillius 15 years ago
  I've finished it now everything should work properly :D
Sillius 15 years ago
  Naah I get it, but thanks i'll fix it as soon as possible :D

ps: there's a japanese song called "Algorithm march" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84wDrNg7foQ ;D
Xwyzow 15 years ago
  Cool LVL!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  You've got too possibilities..
JP, the curve-algorithm for JG2 is a bit different from the other games, am i right?
You've got two choices. You could make the curves a bit thicker (and maybe overlap the dots with more curves), or make black dots at the right places aswell. For the fish, You should probably delete the big blue (water) curve, and replace it with some smaller curves.

[edit]: I've tried this and the first thing worked. The invisible curves were invisible, but the fish were still visible.
It seems that in most cases the biggest curves get displayed in front of the smaller objects.

Sillius, if you don't understand what i'm saying, i'll explain in danish. ;b
Sillius 15 years ago
  There's still the problem that you can see the invisible curves and the fish(es,y ?) are still invisible
jp 15 years ago
  The black dots are not such a problem IMO. I think we can accept the level like this.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Very nice (love the duck room). The black dots spoils everything. Maybe you should make black dots at the right places aswell?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Elements"

About Level "The Elements"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Very nice (love the duck room). The black dots spoils everything. Maybe you should make black dots at the right places aswell?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg